I’m not going to lie, I love my job. No like seriously, LOVE my job. Who wouldn’t love it though? I photograph gorgeous couples in love around the UK and abroad. Yes, I will travel anywhere to shoot your beautiful wedding!
On a wedding day you will find me capturing moments as they happen. As you can probably tell from my portfolio I shoot in a natural and unobtrusive way and my style is non-traditional but still romantic, raw and intimate. I love telling a story in such a creative way that captures the true moments.
I love adventureous couples that don’t mind straying off the beaten track to get that perfect shot. The ones that think a shot in the rain can be artistic and exciting instead of scary and wet. The ones that love eachother infront of the camera as they would when no one is watching. The ones that will trust me to tell their story in an unforgettable unique way.
If you feel like we are the perfect fit then I would absolutely love to hear from you!
A Few Facts About Me
- I have recently learned that I am an emotional introvert.
- I simply love being at home cuddled up on the sofa with my husband watching films and drinking tea.
- Exploring the cotwolds and going for random outings is what I love to do.
- Camping, BBQ’s and marshmellows over the fire is heaven to me.
- I love anything old, rustic, and quirky.
- Italian food is my favourite, not just because I am Italian but because they make simple dishes taste so beautiful.
They don’t over complicate things. That’s me all over, I love simplicity.
- I believe I was born in the wrong era. I mostly jam to 80s glam rock.
- I work in converse.
- I recently moved from Oxfordshire to Gloucestershire.
- I have the most gorgeous minature dachsund called Willow.